Edgenuity Online Course Credit - June (G 9-12) First Course
Enrichment Summer / Summer - Adults & Teens (Grade 6 - Adult) / Academics, Jumpstart, STEM, Social & Study Skills -
Education & Community Services (ECS) Edgenuity High School Online Courses are available for grade improvement, credit retrieval, or to complete an online Edgenuity course not completed in the 2020/2021 school year. Every course needs written approval from the student's high school counselor to be accepted by ECS (see ECS Edgenuity Registration Packet). The fee is $195 per course semester, .5 credit. Courses may be activated on or after June 1, but regardless of start time. The end date of the June Edgenuity course is June 25, 2021, at the end of lab hours. Final Exams must be started at least one hour before the close of lab hours (Lab Hours: Monday-Thursday, and Friday, June 25, 8:00 AM-3:30 PM). Registration for June courses ends May 28, 2021. Prescriptive Tests and Final Exams must be taken in-person, under the supervision of the Edgenuity facilitator at Cactus Shadows High School in computer lab, room #137. If testing in-person is not possible for a student, please talk with your counselor about an alternative option for online courses. There is a limited number of students that can test at one time. Therefore, students need to be prepared to wait outside the computer lab until a spot opens up for the next student. This may only be for the first few days and final week of the course. (Please use east side entrance to the hallway leading to the computer lab. The main administration entrance is not to be used). All course work, quizzes, and unit tests may be completed at home.
To register, please follow these five steps.
1) Download an ECS Edgenuity Registration Packet. (Cactus Shadows High School Counselors also have the ECS Edgenuity Registration Packet.)
2) Bring these forms to a high school counselor to receive course approval. Please talk with your counselor about how these credits may or may not be accepted by Universities of interest. ECS does not make decisions regarding courses and student eligibility. This year, the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) does recognize CSHS/ECS Edgenuity online program courses.
3) Bring the completed Edgenuity Course Approval Form to the ECS Office, (District Office Campus, Room A12).
4) Make the $195 payment online. If you have not yet created an online profile with Eleyo, please do so before making payment. Instructions can be found at www.ecsforall.org.
5) Once steps 1-4 are complete, the student’s course will be entered into the system and tests will be activated to begin on June 1.
Prescriptive Tests and Final Exams must be taken in-person. All course work and quizzes may be done at home. The deadline for the 2021 June session is June 25, 2021 at the close of lab hours. Final Exams must be started at least one hour before the close of lab hours (8:00 AM-3:30 PM). Courses not completed by this deadline result in an F letter grade. To continue a course that is not completed in the June session, a new registration is required in the July Edgenuity session.
If the first course is started and completed before the deadline and a student desires to register for a second course before the end of the June Session, please use the course titled "Edgenuity Online Course Credit - June (G 9-12) - Second Course."