Doorway To College - ACT Test Prep 2-Day Seminar CSHS Spring
Attention Juniors and Seniors: With a top score of 36 and the national average now at 21, a score increase of even one or two points on the ACT gives you a real advantage. ZAPS test preparation seminars are designed to help each student do his or her personal best on the ACT. In the five-hour seminar, students will learn:
- Strategies for using partial knowledge to eliminate wrong choices
- Tips for improving in all four sub tests (English, Math, Reading and Science)
- Tactics for using limited testing time
- Take shortened practice tests that mirror the actual testing experience
- Reduce test anxiety and gain confidence Receive a comprehensive Study Guide and 24 practice test workouts with detailed answer explanations
- Get suggestions for individualized study in the days leading up to the test Motivational instruction and hands-on practice will help you understand your strengths and weaknesses.
For more information about Doorway to College, please visit www.doorwaytocollege.com or call 877-927-8378.